The Scot A2HD v 1.0.4 Truck has been updated with several enhancements and fixes:
– The issue with the hood’s shadow has been mostly resolved.
– All engines are now compatible with the adaptive automatic transmission.
– The behavior of the engines’ governors has been adjusted to be more realistic, based on real droop specifications.
– A crash related to the quick-job ‘A’ truck has been fixed.
– The truck now features new sounds, including an air horn sound inspired by the Grover Organtone and a reverse beeper sound. Additionally, turn signals, wipers, air brakes, and shifters now have improved sound effects by Kriechbaum.
– Several new mudflap designs have been added to the truck.
– One new paintjob and updated icons for existing paintjobs have been included.
– Air cleaner pre-filters are now available as an accessory.
– The steering wheel is now an accessory, and a separate mod will be released soon to enable SCI wheels for those who have the DLC.
– The appearance of the bumpers, visor, and grill have been revamped, offering more options such as plain aluminum, polished aluminum, chrome, and paint for the visor and grill.
– The rubber parts of the truck have also been redesigned.
– A Kysor KA-300 rooftop air conditioning unit has been added.
– The rear suspension travel has been increased, making it more suitable for a walking beam suspension and reducing the chances of getting stuck at construction sites, mines, and quarries.
– A locator for interior accessories called ‘Console Items’ has been added.
– Fog lights now activate along with the headlights, although a better solution that doesn’t require slots is being explored.
– A bug with the side mirrors, where the wrong name was assigned to the camera locators, has been corrected.