Introducing the VOLVO VNL 670 V1.4 mod for ATS, designed by ARADETH. This mod is specifically made for ATS 1.2.
Important Note: If you are using older versions of this truck, make sure to follow these instructions: remove highpipes, vimpel (curtain, flags), and 6 slots options for the back of the chassis in the truck workshop. After that, activate the new version of the truck mod in the mod manager. If you forget to do this, it’s not harmful, but you may encounter some errors in the log. Alternatively, you can sell your old truck before updating to v1.4.
Here are the changes in the latest version (v1.4) of the mod:
– Added new 8×4, 8×6, and 6×4 long chassis.
– Introduced new low front bumpers with 3 material options.
– Added 3 more material variations to the heavy-duty bumper, with a fixed shadow.
– Included new small quarter fenders with 4 material options.
– Expanded the headlight glass options with 2 more black tint options.
– Increased the tint options for the windshield and side windows by 3.
– Added hubs and hub covers with the Volvo logo.
– Introduced 2 new wide cab aerokit/back spoiler types with 3 material options.
– Added material options for the front grill frame.
– Provided material options for VNL bonnet mirrors (plastic, chrome, paint).
– Added a selectable color version of custom skin.
– Included 3 new window decals.
– Added new highpipes and reworked the existing ones.
– Added side window deflectors (thanks to ohaha).
– Curtains (vimpel) were removed and the flags were reworked.
– Reworked the half sideskirts and fixed the shadows.
– Made visible tanks for other sideskirts and fixed the shadows.
– The dashboard computer screen was reworked by Piva.
– Headlights and foglights were reworked (thanks to ohaha for the projector).
– Fixed issues with tire clipping, weird shadows, and color mismatch on double fenders.
– Corrected the rotation of the front license plate.
– Fixed color mismatch on the mudflap hangers and door handles.
– Fixed the wrong position of some slots on roofgrills.
– Adjusted the position of the interior and roof camera.
– Reduced the file size of the mod by 50%.
– Replaced the whole chassis model with a reworked vanilla chassis.
– The fuel tank size is now reduced to 1135 liters (300 gallons).
– Reworked the template and added a PSD file that includes all the parts layer by layer.
Aradeth, Kriechbaum, ohaha, Martinezio, Piva, Ventyres, ZilpZalp, Nordisch, cZak, Samson, Scania124L, loogie, kamaz, Snekko, TruckManiac, Malcom37, Peerke 145, vovangt4 ,AU44, None, Nado, Big Bob, AlexeyP, SCS