TOMDOOLEY’S PETE 579 UPGRADED TO VERSION 1.5 FOR ATS
Here are some of the new features:
– BETA 80-inch high roof & mid-roof cabins with longer chassis and options for side skirts
– Interior cabin lights (only for sleepers)
– Added an attachment point called “r_grill” which is compatible with Aradeth’s parts like horns and lights. Also included some sample roof slot arrangements. This allows you to attach accessories to the cabin, but keep in mind that it’s your responsibility to ensure they are properly placed and fitted. There is also a roofbar included.
– Some bullbars have been added or modified
– Five rooftop marker lights, taken from the stock W900, have been fixed and are now available for sleepers
– Carrier APU/Aux Air-Conditioner has been added to a dedicated slot on the right chassis side behind the tanks. This feature has been adapted from Viper’s 389 and is only available for sleepers.
– A “Beacon” mount point has been added, compatible with parts from Aradeth/Ohaha’s VNL
– Exhaust options for sleepers, including Short Double Caliber, outward-angled rear, and side stacks. These options have been modified from Pendragon models.
– A selection of Viper’s 389 fenders have been adapted for the 579, including quarter/half/full fenders for sleepers
– Neon effect available under the chassis for sleepers
– More side skirt options, with or without actual plastic skirts
– Choice between chrome or illuminated (white) Peterbilt logos for the radiator grill, adapted from Viper’s 389
– Side blinkers, exclusively for sleepers
– Sideflares available for sleepers, including models with cleft for side exhausts and longer continuous sideflare panels. There is also a double-row sideflare option under the cabin and under the sideskirt
– A rear-left toolbox (by Viper) or steps for the no-plastic sideskirts
– Window deflectors
– Additional horn adapters (1.4)
– Rack mount made specifically for 76-inch sleepers