Tom Dooley’s Upgraded Peterbilt 579 v 1.28.00 Truck
TomDooley’s Enhanced 579 for Peterbilt 126.96.36.199
A significant overhaul of SCS’ stock 579 with various modifications:
If the provided link doesn’t work, please be patient as sharemods may need time to recover. Try again after 15 or 30 minutes. Repeat if necessary. Eventually, the download will be available. Please note that if you find it anywhere else, it is not my upload, and I am not responsible for it.
– In addition to the neglected day cab, sleepers are available in sizes of 58″, 72″, and 80″. The stock 72″ high roof remains, but with fewer options compared to the “standup” sleepers. It is possible to create a more visually appealing “high risers” by adding aero parts to the standup sleeper.
I will not include the 40″ flattop, so please do not ask.
– New: All sleepers now have their own interiors (optimized by SCS)
– Fully interchangeable aerokits for all sleepers. When used with GT-Mike’s EPIQ package, you can also create other EPIQ cabs. These include detachable side panels, roof fairing, and cab/sleeper fillers. Optional chrome fillers are also available.
– New: Various radiator grills
– New: Sleeper door options
– Wide range of chassis options, including 4×2, 6×4, 8×4, and 8×6.
– Numerous sideskirts, many of which are “naked” with light slots (light pack not included).
– Several new bumpers.
– Bull bars, low- and roofgrills (with slots)
– Cabin back lights, chrome whale tail
– Several sets of exhaust stacks
– Decorative chrome for your cab
– Fenders for dual- and tri-drive configurations
– Tinted grey acryl wind deflectors and sun visors
– Sideflare slot stripes for all cab lengths, with/without pipes gap.
– Optional stock cab antennas
– Sleeper-side additional blinkers and roof lights
– Auxiliary aircon / APU
Important note: This mod is sold “as-is”. Lowered chassis may or may not be compatible with Advanced coupling, depending on the trailer. I have not classified some parts for specific cab or chassis sizes, so please choose the ones that fit. No, I will not upload this to the Steam Workshop.
Please refrain from re-uploading and/or reposting. I am specifically referring to the individual known as “mods68” who takes whatever he can and shares it on modsats. You are not welcome!
Credits and a huge thank you to (not in any particular order):
based on an SCS model.
– (To the best of my knowledge) This mod does NOT contain any content from “Kentuckyboy” M. Hester and/or someone using the alias “quattrophobia”.
– It DOES include a few parts from a Pete387 that I found shortly after ATS was released in early 2016. I have not been able to locate the original creator, and I have since deleted the old 387, but whoever you are, thank you very much. You are duly credited for converting the model from an unknown source. This includes the APU, Heater, and satellite dish.
P.S.: Please spare us another video review. If you’re interested, try it out for yourself. It won’t disappoint.
TomDooley, Viper, Aradeth, GT-Mike, Pedragon, Solaris36,SCS,and someone who released a 387 last February and whose name I don’t know