Welcome to the San Diego Improvement Project version 1.2 for ATS. This project aims to enhance the San Diego area in the game. Read on to learn more about the features and compatibility of this mod.
About the Mod
The current version of the mod is 1.2 and it is compatible with ATS 1.5.x. The creator of this mod is elitegamer0611.
This mod adds the San Diego Interstate-8 and I-5 Intersection to the city. Additionally, the area south of San Diego has been reconstructed. However, please note that this map mod is not compatible with any Mexico map mods at the moment.
Here are the changes that have been made in the different versions of the San Diego Improvement Project:
– Initial release of the mod.
– Removed the fork prefab on the UI map on I-5 through Tijuana.
– Fixed the terrain mismatch on I-5 through Tijuana.
– Corrected a pillar at the I-5 I-8 intersection.
– Added small road signs.
– Updated the speed limits.
– Added new metal and concrete crash barriers.
– Increased the number of road arrows.
– Added a missing concrete wall.
– Various minor fixes were done.
– Updated the mod to be compatible with ATS 1.5.
– Made some minor changes that most players won’t notice.