San Diego Improvement Project v 1.1 ATS
The San Diego Improvement Project is a map mod for ATS version 1.5.0 (Open Beta). This version, 1.1, includes the addition of Interstate-8 and I-8, I-5 Intersection to the city of San Diego, as well as improvements to the southern area of the city. It’s important to note that this map mod is not compatible with any Mexico map mods.
In version 1.0, the first release of the mod, the following changes were made:
- Added Interstate-8 and I-8, I-5 Intersection to San Diego.
- Improved the southern area of San Diego.
In version 1.1, the following changes have been made:
- Removed the fork prefab on the UI map on I-5 through Tijuana.
- Fixed terrain mismatch on I-5 through Tijuana.
- Fixed a pillar at the I-5 I-8 intersection.
- Added small road signs.
- Updated speed limits.
- Added new metal and concrete crash barriers.
- Added additional road arrows.
- Added a missing concrete wall.
- Implemented various minor fixes.