The Realistic Weather Mod for version 1.28.X is a climate modification based on the Piva Weather Mod, with added improvements. These improvements include:
- The mod is adapted to the American Truck Simulator version.
- Obsolete files have been removed.
- All sky textures have been reworked and are now in high definition.
- New lights have been added for AI traffic.
- Nights are darker.
This mod is compatible with any map, including the MHAPro map and Viva Mexico Map. It offers various features:
- There are 62 high-resolution sky textures.
- There are 13 types of weather during the day.
- There are 12 types of dawn.
- There are 13 types of sunset.
- There are 14 types of evening.
- There are several types of night.
- There is no bloom effect.
- Cloud shadows are visible.
- Colors are realistic.
- The weather is variable.
Here are some recommendations for optimal use:
- Enable HDR.
- Enable color correction.
- Make sure this mod is at the top of the active mods list.
This mod has been tested on game version 18.104.22.168s. Please do not upload it to any other server.