REALISTIC ROADS V1.0 ATS
This mod changes the textures of the roads in the ATS map. If you enjoy taking beautiful pictures and want to see a fresh perspective of the ATS world, then this mod is perfect for you! The majority of the road textures are new and have been created based on real-life photographs.
Just to let you know, the screenshots for this mod were taken while using FRKN64’s Realistic Graphics Mod with the Darker Graphics Add-on, brightness set at 40% and Color Correction turned off. Alongside my other mods, such as Enhanced Vegetation (currently in progress and will be released at a later date) and New Mountain textures.
In version 1.0:
– All roads in the game have new, improved textures with different types of asphalt.
– The default texture has been reworked to have a dark gray, sharpened and darkened asphalt look.
– A variation of the dark gray asphalt with minor lengthwise cracks has been created.
– A new texture for gray, worn, good quality pavement has been added.
– A new texture for semi-worn gray asphalt has been included.
– The mod introduces a light gray, high quality pavement texture.
– A light gray pavement with minor lengthwise cracks is also part of the mod.
– A light gray pavement with numerous patched cracks has been added.
– Two types of bright tile concrete pavement for highways have been completely reworked from the default textures.
– The narrow roads now have a reworked concrete pavement texture.
– Road lines have been sharpened and made more vibrant.
– Various minor texture corrections have been made to the roads.
This mod is compatible with map mods and has been tested on ATS v1.6 and 1.28 beta.