PETERBILT 387 NEW SOUND V2.0 ATS
This version of the Peterbilt 387 has been modified for the ATS with the following changes:
– Added a new instrument panel
– Replaced the side mirrors
– The headlights now create a small lighting effect
– Neon lights in two different colors
– Added a retarder indicator
– Replaced the default sounds
– Updated the onboard computer to the new Bortovik Kirilloid22 version
– Various small improvements to the 3D models.
This version is compatible with ATS version 188.8.131.52s.
Changes and additions include:
– Removed the cab suspension
– Fixed issues with the paint materials
– Updated lights
– New gear stick
– Fixed the side mirrors
– Added blinds in the interior
– New slots for accessories in the cabin
– Various other minor bug fixes.
Additional new changes:
– Replaced all the old sounds with new ones for the Peterbilt 387
– Added new sounds for the engines and transmission (3406E, Cat15, Cummins, IXS, N14, PACCAR)
– Corrected the position of the GPS so that it does not block the side mirror
– Fixed the bumper so that it doesn’t float in the air when customized.
- External Model: - Ch_Vitalik - Further development of the external model, external tuning, Textures, Updated bortovik: - Kirilloid22 - Interior, Alteration textures foreign models, tuning, wheels, Animation - Gosh Motor - Author oreginala [Digateley, PPC and sound]: - Kriechbaum - All new residence [Digateley, CAT and Sound] under the Peterbilt 387, repair any errors found: - Vladimir1203