The Peterbilt 387 [1.2.x] Truck has received some adaptations for the American Truck Simulator (ATS) with the following modifications:
– Introduced a new version of the instrument panel.
– Replaced the bonnet mirror.
– The dimensions of “Dot”, “Ovalius”, and “Dot Line Style” now create a small lighting effect around you.
– Added neon lights in two colors.
– Included an indicator retarder.
– Replaced the default sounds.
– Replaced the old onboard computer with the “Bortovik Kirilloid22” and added an alternative version called “Peterbilt387_Computer + clock.scs” in the mod archive.
– Made some small improvements to the 3D models.
To enhance tuning options, you can connect the “P387_tuning_from_ETS.scs” file which includes elements from Euro Truck Simulator (ETS).
This version is compatible with ATS version 22.214.171.124s.
Changes and additions in this update:
– Removed the cab suspension.
– Fixed issues with mat painting.
– Upgraded the lights.
– Installed a new gear stick.
– Improved the bonnet mirror functionality.
– Added blinds in the salon.
– Created new slots for accessories in the cabin.
– Made other minor bug fixes.
This is the test version 1.2.h of the Peterbilt 387 truck.
Ch_Vitalik – external model; Kirilloid22 – finalization of the external model, external tuning, sounds, textures, bortovik; Dmitry68 – digateli, PPC; Gosh Motor – interior alteration textures foreign models, tuning, animation.