ATS Trailer Mod Upgrade
What’s new in version 2.0:
- All trailers now come with default cargoes and support the “Trailer selection” menu (excluding the Bad Dragon trailer, which has a custom cargo).
- The chassis has been replaced with the chassis from a default box long trailer.
- The paint job surface has been reworked, and a template is available in the archive.
- The side blinkers and rear lights have been replaced.
- 1.29 new cargoes have been added.
- 7 new skins have been added.
- The Lego skin has been reworked.
- Bad Dragon cargo has been added to Albuquerque airports.
This mod introduces a wide variety of new standalone trailers with non-refrigerated cargoes. All trailers support advanced coupling and are included in traffic.
Note: Some trailers can only be found in specific companies:
- BestBuy – Charged
- Dow Chemical – Chemso
- Kiewit – Coastline Mining
- Meritage Homes – Plaster & Sons
- Cafepress – 42 Print
- UPS – SellGoods
- Walmart – Wallbert
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles – Voltison
- Monsanto – Sunshine Crops
- KraftHeinz – Bushnell Farms
- Schramsberg – Darchelle Uzau
- Trailers without logos can be found in other companies.
Furthermore, some trailers only have one specific cargo, but can be found in multiple companies:
- Pepsi-Cola, Coca-Cola – beverages
- Bad Dragon – Bad dragon sex toys
- Razer – computers
- Bridgestone – tyres
- Puma – clothes
- Lego – toys
- McDonalds, Subway – packaged food
- AMD – electronic components
- Samsung – TVs
Other trailers can be found in various companies.
Tested on versions 1.28 and 1.29.
BigBadWerewolf (new skins, adding cargoes, minor original textures changes); FastFox (Bad Dragon skin); Cyrus TheVirus, David Corley, Solaris36, Stewowe (original “USA Trailers Pack Update 1.3” mod); SCS (wheels, chassis).