EXCITING FEATURES OF NEW MOUNTAIN TEXTURES V5.0 for ATS
This mod enhances and replaces the textures of the mountains found all over the map of ATS.
New features in version 5.0:
– Significant improvements and fresh textures all around. All terrain textures have been completely renewed.
– Deserts now have more realistic and sandy textures compared to the previous mod version.
– Brand new textures for mountains, hills, and cliffs.
– Revamped textures for sand, soil, grass, and mud.
– Redesigned some textures from the earlier version.
If you enjoy capturing amazing snapshots and desire a renewed perspective on the world of ATS, this mod is perfect for you! From the stunning mountains and deserts of California to the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon in Arizona, experience a more realistic and diverse environment.
Important note: The screenshots for this mod were taken without any graphics mods, with brightness set at 40% and Color Correction turned off. These screenshots were captured alongside my other two mods, Enhanced Vegetation and Realistic Roads.
Previous versions included:
– Replaced textures for mountain elements used extensively throughout the game world.
– Fresh textures for hills in the California deserts (e.g., visible on highway 395, from Carson City to Los Angeles).
– New textures for hills behind the trees along the road from Redding to Reno.
– Updated texture for the snow-covered mountain on route 5 from Redding to Hornbrook.
– Overhauled textures for the cliffs of the Grand Canyon in the Grand Canyon Village.
– Improved certain textures from the previous version.
– Updated textures for hills in the California and Nevada deserts.
– Refreshed textures for cliffs along the coast when observed from a distance.
– Adjusted default textures for mountains primarily in Arizona.
– Enhanced default textures for cliffs in Arizona by adding red tones for a more realistic and varied appearance.
– New textures for hills in the deserts.
– All terrain textures have been sharpened, darkened, and saturated to provide a more authentic look.
– Some terrain textures in Arizona have been adjusted to feature red tones, matching the red rocks and cliffs.
– New texture for the mountain visible along highway 10, west of Tucson, Arizona.
– Updated texture for cliffs and stones along the California coast.
– Four new terrain textures for grass.
– Three new textures for hills in Arizona.
– Two new textures for the desert terrain.
Compatible with the New Mexico DLC.
Works well with map mods. Tested on ATS versions 1.28 and 1.29.