The Enhanced Vegetation v 1.3 mod is designed for American Truck Simulator (ATS) and aims to improve the appearance of vegetation throughout the game’s map. If you enjoy capturing beautiful screenshots and want to experience a fresh and vibrant world in ATS, then this mod is perfect for you. The mod enhances the textures of all vegetation and introduces a new tree model texture.
It is worth noting that the screenshots showcasing this mod were taken without any additional graphics mods, with the brightness set at 40%, and the Color Correction feature turned off. This mod works alongside my other mods, such as New Mountain Textures and Realistic Roads.
In version 1.3, a few enhancements have been made:
- Spruces now have a slightly brighter appearance.
- Some desert grass textures have been desaturated.
- New textures have been introduced for water and ocean waves.
In the previous version of the mod, the following enhancements were made:
- A new texture was added for the most commonly used tree model in the game world, specifically the ash tree textures.
- All vegetation textures were sharpened, saturated, and color corrected to achieve a more realistic look.
- Spruces in the forests have a slightly darker tone.
- The brightness of the Saguaro Cactus was increased.
- The Cypress Arizona tree now has a slightly dark blue-ish tone.
- The Palo Verde tree now has a bright green tone.
- Some desert grass textures were lightened.
This mod is compatible with the New Mexico DLC and works well with other map mods. It has been tested on ATS versions 1.28 and 1.29.