An In-Depth Look at Momo’s Physics 6.1 Geometry for ATS
** CRUCIAL NOTE: This mod requires a separate air suspension seat modification to work efficiently. You can make your selection from the following links.
INSIGHT INTO THIS MODIFICATION:
The ‘Physics 6.1 Geometry’ is an updated version of ‘Physics 6.0 Beat the Geometry’ (ETS2). Given the fundamental changes in the new model, it doesn’t simply replace the older version which may still be preferable to some users. Hence, both versions remain accessible. (For ATS users, 6.1 is your go-to version).
WHAT’S DIFFERENT IN 6.1 FROM 6.0
1. Enhanced the cabin slope to enhance its realism.
2. Reworked the front wheel suspension to be marginally firmer.
3. Extracted the air suspension seat to be a tailored modification, as referenced earlier.
4. Lowered the truck weight by 1 ton, from 8.5 tons to 7.5 tons, correlating accurately with real-life trucks.
ADJUSTMENTS FROM THE ORIGINAL GAME: (Derived from real-life Scania R data)
1. Enlarged truck turning radius (circle) to mirror real-life trucks.
– With this mod = 11.5 meters.
– Real-life Scania R = 12.5 meters
– The original version = 8.5 meters
– Be mindful that you’ll require more space for circle turns.
2. Enhanced steering ratio (steering degree to wheel turning degree)
– Real-life truck = 20:1 or more
– The original version = 12:1
– This mod = somewhat near 20:1 (confidential data)
3. Virtually enlarged steering wheel rotation from lock to lock:
– Real-life truck = 4.9 rotations (1800 degrees)
– The original version = 2.5 rotations (900 degrees), comparable to your Logitech G25/27/29
– This mod = virtually above 2.5
4. Furthermore, adjustments 1-3 lead to more smooth and realistic steering as in a real-life vehicle.
5. Authentic cabin movement based on the study of real-life trucks.
6. Lifelike wheel suspensions.
GUIDELINES FOR USERS
To experience the complete effect, adhere to the following steps:
* This mod is ideal for 900-degree wheels.
* It might not be suitable for keyboard/joypad users.
– 100 % Steering sensitivity
– 0% – 50% Non-linear setting
– 0% Trailer Stability
– 100% Camera physics
– This modification should be your top priority, except you’re a savvy user.
– Set your steering wheel bundle software (if any) to 50% sensitivity.
– Compatible with Patch 1.29
– Works with all SCS’s truck models
– Harmonized with Harven’s FLB 2.0.1
– Complements Odd Fellow’s FLD 1.5.5
– More compatible modded trucks will be rolled out in the future
– Not suitable for use with other trucks (may cause incorrect performance)