This is Mexssimap v0.5.1 created by Jordi_R for American Truck Simulator game. It is a mod that expands the base map, specifically focusing on the border between Mexico and the USA.
In this mod, the farms, mines, truck and car maintenance locations are not real, but they have been included to enhance the gameplay experience.
In version 0.5.1, the mod is compatible with game version 1.29.x and also works with DLC Arizona and DLC New Mexico.
The previous version, 0.5, added various cities in different states:
– In Baja California: Tijuana and Mexicali, including the Rumorosa Highway.
– In Sonora: Heroica Nogales, Cananea, Agua Prieta, and Moctezuma.
– In Chihuahua: Nueva Casas Grandes, Janos, and the border between Chihuahua and New Mexico.
To install the mod, follow these steps:
1. Download the Mexssimap_vxx.scs file.
2. Cut and paste the *.scs file into your mod folder directory.
The mod is compatible with game version 1.29.x, DLC Arizona, and DLC New Mexico.
It is also compatible with the following mods:
– US 50 & CA 99 v 1.9.1 Map.
– Background map v2.1 ATS.
– Mario Map 1.6.x.