Mexssimap v 0.5 ATS
The Mexssimap project is a map mod for American Truck Simulator that enhances the base map. The initial phase focuses on creating the border between Mexico and the USA.
The farms, mines, and truck and car maintenance locations are fictional and not based on real places.
– Baja California: Includes Tijuana and Mexicali, along with the Rumorosa Highway.
– Sonora: Features Heroica Nogales, Cananea, Agua Prieta, and Moctezuma.
– Chihuahua: Includes Nueva Casas Grandes, Janos, and the border area between Chihuahua and New Mexico.
1. Download the Mexssimap_vxx.scs file.
2. Copy and paste the *.scs file into your mod folder directory.
Supported Game Versions:
1.29.x + DLC Arizona + DLC New Mexico
– US 50 & CA 99 v 1.9.1 Map
– Background map v2.1 ATS
– Mario Map 1.6.x