The Mexssimap project is a modification for the American Truck Simulator game that adds a map of Mexico to the existing base map. The initial focus of the project is to create the border area between Mexico and the USA.
This mod includes fictional locations and names for farms, mines, and truck and car maintenance facilities.
Features of Mexssimap 0.5:
– Baja California: Tijuana and Mexicali, including the Rumorosa Highway.
– Sonora: Heroica Nogales, Cananea, Agua Prieta, and Moctezuma.
– Chihuahua: Nueva Casas Grandes, Janos, and the Chihuahua-New Mexico border.
1. Download the Mexssimap_vxx.scs file.
2. Move the *.scs file to your mod folder directory.
Supported game versions:
1.29.x + DLC Arizona + DLC New Mexico
– US 50 & CA 99 v 1.9.1 Map
– Background map v2.1 ATS
– Mario Map 1.6.x