Kacper’s Engine Pack Modification for Euro Truck Simulator 2 (V1.28) & American Truck Simulator (V1.29)
Greetings, this engine pack is compatible with over 60 different trucks, including the standard ones from SCS. It works with both Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator. While some engines come with custom sounds, most of them are stock. The badges are compatible with all trucks that have them. I kindly ask you not to reupload this modification. So, without further ado, here it is.
What’s New in V2.43 – November Update
– Made DAF XF 50K Compatible
– Added a DAF XF 50K Engine to DAF XF E5 and E6
– Added compatibility for the new DAF XF E6 Facelift Engines (2017)
– Fixed Badges for DAF XF E6
– Added Compatibility to American Truck Simulator
– Added American Engines to Volvo FH16 Classic
This modification is compatible with all your favorite trucks. Every update brings new trucks and bug fixes. If you’re looking for a realistic engine mod, give this one a try.
Official Download Sites
1. SCS Forum (Download Site)
2. ETS2.lt (Download Site)
3. Sharemods.com (Download link)
Due to the overwriting done to the def files, this mod requires a specific load order. It should be placed on top of all your favorite trucks. If not, certain elements such as badges, sound, and even engines might be missing.
Keep in mind that there are only a few engines available for American Truck Simulator, but more will be added with future updates.
© Kacperth Workshop 2017, All rights reserved
Kacperth Workshop, Zeeuk1, Rupert Smith, Kriechbaum, 50Keda, SCS Software