The Freightliner Argosy Reworked v2.0 Truck for ATS is a major improvement over the old mod. The truck now closely resembles the real prototype, both inside and out. With new interior and exterior designs, upgraded parts, and enhanced sound, this mod offers a whole new experience. Unfortunately, some changes were made to the UV template, making it impossible to retain the old skinmakers’ UV map. The mod can be found at the Peterbilt dealership.
– 4 cabin variants
– Enabled cabin physics (minor clipping may occur)
– Added new bumper variants
– Introduced new rear lights and mudguard variants
– Included new visor variants
– Updated front and side mirrors
– Replaced tanks with fixed proportions
– Improved headlights with real-life lightmask
– Additional interior tuning options
– Normalized sound inside the cabin (exhaust sounds lowered). If desired, sound .sii files from the previous version can be swapped in
– Enhanced raised roof geometry for a smoother appearance
– Adjusted interior light hookup (light still leaks to the outside of the cabin, unavoidable issue)
– Added new paintjobs, bumper and roof cameras (credit to author Piva)
– Finally fixed UV-map (hopefully)
– Updated all engine sounds (turbo, gear shift, etc.)
And probably some other things I forgot to mention.
Please note that it is advisable to sell your old truck before installing this mod to avoid any potential issues.
Rig’n’Roll authors: Softclub-NSK
Certain parts borrowed from different trucks, authors: dmitry68, stas556
Miscellaneous details used: unknown/forgotten
Sound author: odd_fellow
Interior camera: kimi112
Almost everything else was created by me (odd_fellow) and SCS.
A special thanks to Kriechbaum for providing specific sound files and ideas.
Tested on version 1.1.
I have chosen not to create a UK variant of this truck due to my lack of interest. If you would like to see it, please consider donating. Do not reupload this mod without my permission.
SCS Software, stas556, dmitry68, odd_fellow