The latest version of DP’s Realistic Traffic, V1.0 Beta 5, is now available for ATS 1.29.
Changes from V1.0 Beta 4:
– Spawning has been further tuned, resulting in slightly fewer trucks and more traffic in cities before midnight.
This mod not only increases the overall density of the traffic, but also changes its behavior to provide a busier and smoother experience.
– The traffic has been increased in general, creating a more realistic feel.
– The density of the traffic dynamically changes based on the time of day, so you can expect peak rush hours, quiet nights, and everything in between.
– The traffic now has less patience and safety when merging, allowing for faster merging with the flow of traffic.
– Any queues that do form are quicker to disperse.
– The spawning of police vehicles now varies depending on the state you are in.
– When used alongside the Sound Fixes Pack mod, this mod also supports improved distant vehicle sounds.
This mod has been thoroughly tested on version 1.29.x of ATS.
Dumbfounded Polymath, SCS