DIGGING INTO TRUCK PHYSICS V2.8, FOR AUTOMATIC OR SEQUENTIAL USER ATS
This modification is designed for Automatic or Sequential Users.
Greetings, enthusiasts! This physics tweak alters the sensations of transmission and suspension.
[UPDATE]: Here’s what’s new in this update v2.5.
– Compatible with 4 types of trucks right now:
Peterbilt 389 SCS
Peterbilt 579 SCS
Kenworth W900 SCS
Kenworth T680 SCS
#As for the transmission:
– The clutch is activated at a very low level, yet it remains easy to handle.
– The transmission now possesses a degree of resistance.
– A delay can be experienced in RPM decrease. (For instance, it will take longer going from 1500 to 1000 RPM as compared to the stock physics.).
– Additional features for the Transmission coming soon.
#As for the Suspension:
– Cabin movement now resembles an actual truck (It’s unclear why it was initially deactivated.)
– The cabin suspension currently functions with SCS Trucks.
– There’s an increase in wheel suspension travel.
– UPDATE: Trailers now tilt and roll independently, rather than moving as a single unit with the truck
– You might notice the cabin shifting when making turns or traversing bumps.
– Tread lightly, the wheels are now capable of slipping.
– The tires could potentially slip, caution is advised.
– Still a Work in Progress!
The objective is to transform the most challenging aspects of truck physics into a realistic experience. Though I’ve never driven a real truck, I have studied them through numerous Youtube videos.
Using a steering wheel and clutch pedal is recommended, but other controllers can be used with this mod.
On request, I can provide updates for this mod!
SCS, oXyDe DRIVERS