SOUND IMPROVEMENTS PACK V17.74 FOR ATS VERSION 1.29
– This pack enhances the audio experience in the game, making it more realistic and immersive.
– The objective is to make the game’s sounds closely resemble real life.
– The mod is regularly updated to incorporate even more authentic sounds into the game.
This mod should have a higher priority in the Mod Manager than:
– Any map mods (e.g., ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– Any AI traffic mods (e.g., Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– Any AI traffic density/behavior mods (e.g., those mentioned below)!
– Added real engine and horn sound for the Arrow XT fire truck in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
– Updated engine sounds for the Kenworth W900 and Peterbilt 389 AI traffic trucks. [ATS edition]
– Included 1 new horn sound for the Peterbilt 379 and 389. [ATS edition]
– Added 1 new horn sound for the Freightliner Cascadia in CyrusTheVirus’ Give Me More Trucks Traffic pack. [ATS edition]
– Integrated Isuzu NQR engine and horn sound for the new Chevrolet Low Forward Cab truck in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
– Reworked engine sounds for the Ford Mustang in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
– Added real engine sound for Opalin buses in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
– Included 1 new city environment sound loop.