RESHADE V3.0.8 (17.2 SP) FOR ATS
Enhance your gaming experience with more vibrant and realistic colors.
Changelog: Clarity adjustments and improvements have been made.
Note: The Filter FXAA has been activated in (SweetFX v2.0 and Reshade v3.0.8) with minimal intensity to avoid affecting the game environment quality.
Required Adjustments* in the Game***
– Anti-Aliasing (MLAA): OFF (*)
– High Dynamic Range: ON (*)
– Depth of Field (DOF): OFF (*)
– Rays of Sunshine: ON (*)
– Color Correction: OFF (*)
– Anisotropic Filtering: Maximum (*)
Important: Replace the following paths in d3d9.ini**
– PresetFiles=C:Gamebinwin_x64vivid and Realistic Colors Mod 17.2 SP.ini
Warning: Reshade is optimized for mid-range video cards. Low-end GPUs may experience a significant drop in FPS.
Comparison (Loss of FPS)
– Intel HD 4600: +10 FPS in the Game and +30 FPS in the Interface
– Asus Strix GTX 1060 OC 6GB: 0 FPS in the Game and 0 FPS in the Interface
Reshade menu: Activate with Shift + Delete
Additional: The key to activate and deactivate Reshade is INSERT. It is activated by default when the game starts.
To use Reshade on 32-bit systems, use d3d9.dll and d3d9.ini (x86 dll folder (Backup).
Compatible with: American Truck, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Test Drive Unlimited Gold and 2, GTR 2 FIA, Dolphin Emulator, etc.
JuanBonX (Mod), CeeJay.dk (Autor ), Crosire (Reshade)