The Mod Pack of Peterbilt 389 Accessories 1.29
This mod pack is an addition to the Peterbilt 389, containing a range of extras such as visors, exhaust pipes, and bumpers.
The types of accessories included in this mod pack are:
– Air Filters
– Bumpers (enhanced with special addon accessories)
– Bug Shields
– Cabin Deflectors (designed for Low Roof Sleepers)
– Exhaust Systems
– Grills (enhanced with special addon accessories)
– Primary Mirrors (enhanced with special addon accessories)
– Sideskirts (enhanced with special addon accessories)
– Sun Visors
I also provide customized cabins and chassis. (Certain accessories are specifically for these.)
If your player’s level is below the required threshold, these accessories won’t be visible in the service. Every item requires the same level or a bit higher than the game’s standard accessories. (None of my accessories require more than level 20.)
The game version should be 1.6.x or more recent.
How to Implement the Mod
– Start the game, and locate the mod manager on the profile selection window.
– Identify the mod on the mod manager, and hit the arrow key to implement it.
– Hit the “Confirm Changes” key, and close the mod manager.
How to Deactivate and Unsubscribe
Before deactivating the mod on the mod manager, ensure you have sold all my accessories (In order to prevent any save compatibility issues). All of my accessories can be identified in the service menu by my avatar icon, which makes it easy to ascertain which is linked to this mod.
– Deactivate the mod on the mod manager, and save the game.
– Press the Unsubscribe button on this page.
Plans for the Future
(This is a tentative plan…)
– Development of stretched frame chassis.
– Working on chrome wipers for my custom cabins (I had attempted this once, without success…)
– Developing headache racks as addon accessories for Sideskirts.
SCS Software, pete379jp