The Modified Peterbilt 389 V2.1 1.28 for American Truck Simulator has been updated with several improvements and additions. The changelog for version 2.1 includes:
- Fixed the truck width and all necessary parts such as the fender, bumper, and mudflap hanger.
- Rearranged all headlight models and added new 389 style headlights.
- Included a few headlight accessories and new fender bars/blinker bars.
- Added new steps, including 379 classic style and 389 style with dpf box.
- Added new mirrors, specifically the door mounted 379 style.
- Included an external 379 style interior and a round door window for the 379 style interior.
- Changed the truck paint material and all painted parts.
- Added new bumpers and LED lights.
- Fixed the cab models by fixing normals, removing double vertices, and proper edge splitting.
- Changed front bumper variants and added paint window trim.
- Introduced a new type of selectable antennas.
- Added new variants of DEF tank combo, including painted and short variants.
- Added steps as a tank accessory.
- Rewritten all addon hookups to prevent conflicts with other mods.
- Added new exhausts and light slots to some sun visors.
- Included new cabin racks (models by bansheewoj) and a deeper sidebar.
- Added a retro roof wing for daycabs and flattop sleeper.
- Added support for the Heavy Haul DLC front banner and flags.
- Updated engine sounds with new ones from kriechbaum.
- Updated engines with torque curves.
- Removed the classic engines, which will be available as a separate addon mod to declutter the engine selection in the main truck.
- Fixed some engine specs and other bugs.
- Added some new bugs (presumably fixed as well).