Klaas’ Economy – V1.3.0 ATS
All rights reserved to Klaas. Please refrain from republishing this mod. If you have any bugs or suggestions, please contact [email protected].
- The minimum income for Quickjobs is approximately 0.32$ per mile, while Freightmarket jobs offer a minimum of 0.52$ per mile.
- AI Drivers will generate a minimum income of 0.20$ per mile.
- A new loan system has been implemented, allowing for an increase in your loan limit with each level (up to 2.000.000$ at level 70).
- A new fine system has been introduced, which will result in higher fine values with each level.
- The experience required per level has been increased, with bonuses being reduced to increase difficulty.
- A realistic limit has been set for driving and sleeping time.
- The fuel discount for the garage has been raised to 20%.
- The truck refund value has been set at 75% of its original value.
- A complete rebalancing of trailers has been done, with the exception of box/curtain/reefer trailers, which will be unlocked based on skills.
- Until level 8, you will be limited to taking Quickjobs. However, at level 8, you can borrow up to 20.000$ (more details can be found in-game).
- Canadian dollar and Mexican peso have been added as real currencies, using xe.com as a reference.
- The parking bonus has been set to 20XP for Easy, 30XP for Medium, and 50XP for Hard difficulty.
- The frequency of police encounters has been reduced.