The Kenworth W900 Tri-Drive Custom by Bu5ted Truck is a modified version of the original truck with added features and enhancements.
Some of the new additions include:
- Four new chassis options: Long 6×4, Tri-Drive 8×4, Tri-Drive Mid-Lift 8×4, and Tri-Drive Tag-Lift 8×4.
- Ten new transmissions.
- Five new engines.
- Over 40 additional lights, including new mini beacon markers.
- Twenty bumpers that come with plenty of accessory slots.
- Two visors with custom light slots.
- A new cab panel with custom light slots.
- New tank lights with custom light slots.
- Additional exhaust options: Straight Big Pipe and Angled Big Pipe.
- Four new tires that are custom taller Alcoa rubber.
- Added backside lights to two cab variants.
- Custom light slots added to mirrors.
- Custom aircleaners.
- Additional cab flares.
- Additional sleeper lights.
- New truck sound and Jake.
- Changed field of view (FOV) for interior view.
In addition to these upgrades, there are several other improvements to the truck. However, it is important to note that it is a work in progress and may have some bugs in the model. Nonetheless, it is fully functional at this time. Feedback is appreciated to make further enhancements to the truck.
Credits for the various contributions to the truck go to Bu5ted, SCS Software, Alcoa, Viper2, Pendragon, and aradeth.
Bu5ted & …..SCS Software,Alcoa,Viper2,Pendragon,aradeth