The Kenworth T680 v 1.0 Mod has been updated with new features and improvements. Here are the highlights of the update:
– The mod now includes a 76″ mid-roof sleeper cabin with its own single-driver interior cabin. It is also compatible with v1.3 base game accessories (thanks to 349hugo).
– A new 52″ mid-roof cab with Aerokit has been added. While it works well with colors, there is an inconsistent texture issue on the spoiler (the stock 52″ interior is used).
– There is now a mid-length chassis available for the 53-inch cabins, which can also be used for daycabs who want to show off (original by Shin2044).
– Multiple sets of roof mount points have been added for ETS/Aradeth’s lights and horns, specifically for all sleeper cabins. This includes an actual roof bar. Please note that these mount points are intentionally left enabled for all cabs. If you try to put accessories where they obviously don’t fit or hover in thin air, that’s on you, not me.
– The mod now offers some bullbars with even more mount points (modified from Aradeth’s models).
– Side and shortened rear exhausts have been added for sleepers, some of which are outward-angled (side exhausts with permission from Pendragon).
– An interior cabin light has been included, with different color options.
– Additional side blinkers have been added to the sleepers (optional).
– APU (Auxiliary Power Unit) and aux Air-Con have been added for the 76″ and 52″ cabs (Viper).
– An assortment of rear fenders has been added (thanks to Viper).
– A small number of sideskirts are now available for the mid- and long chassis.
– Roof flares have been ported from the day cab version to the sleepers (except for the Aero-52″).
– Lengthened sideflare stripes are now available for the 76-inchers, with and without openings for side stacks.
– The mod has been updated to ATS 1.5, but there are no new custom parts at the moment.