1.4.1 MEGAPACK OF INTERIOR/EXTERIOR MAKEOVER For ATS
Updates of 1.4.1 version (29.01.18):
-Corrected issue with the semi-transparent exhaust heat protection on Peterbilt 579;
-Adjusted the position of dash glass on Peterbilt 579;
-Made minor adjustments in some animation of interiors for all standard trucks;
-Enhanced the models of ignition keys for all trucks;
-Fixed the problems with some truck bumpers and fresh license plates;
-Changed the small lcd screen texture on Cobra cb-radio (from 40 channel to 19 channel);
-Rebranded the StudioSleeper tag for the Kenworth W900 model to AeroCab tag.
-This mod drastically enhances the materials and textures of interiors and exteriors for all default trucks;
-Inserted the missing glass in front of dash panels;
-Included different animated shifters for all standard trucks for both automatic and manual;
-Introduced animated steering wheel shafts for all standard trucks;
-Added the option of choosing interiors with automatic or manual shifters;
-Integrated an animation for switches of interior light, beacon and the 4-way flasher for all standard trucks;
-Embedded ignition keys’ animation for Peterbilt 579/Kenworth W900/T680 trucks;
-Introduced fresh indicators for exclusive interior of Kenworth T680;
– Put in their place the engine start-up signature tune “melody” by Paccar for all standard trucks;
-Introduced high-quality license plates for all 50 states with the ability to customize your own plate number;
-The Kenworth W900 now features an AeroCab badge;
-Implemented 1800-degree steering wheel rotation animation for all standard trucks;
-Added working interior lamps for all standard trucks;
-Enabled the option to turn on/off the onboard GPS;
-Added fresh animations for integrated navigational displays;
-Added the functionality to install Cobra 29LTD cb radio (available with a range of front panel themes and backlight colours) with animated cord;
-Tweaked cameras inside the truck to increase viewing angles;
-Installed proper dashboard backlighting for all trucks;
-Provided the choice to select interiors with either MPH or KMH speedometers;
-Introduced fresh modes for windshield wipers;
-Made it compatible with SISL`s megapack accessories for all standard trucks;
-Made improvements in lightmasks for all standard trucks;
-Made other minor enhancements.
The mod was tested on ver. 1.30.x. It wasn’t tested on previous versions!
1. For Cobra CB radio, you can create your own front panel theme. You’ll have to edit this texture:
2. If you want to utilise the SISL`s accessories mod with this mod, you should only install the main mod package and avoid installing the SCS Trucks add-on for ATS.
3. If you wish to use my physics mod for ATS alongside this mod, make sure this mod has higher priority than the physics mod;
4. The steering wheel animation is now 1800 degrees by default. To revert it to the traditional 900 degrees, open defvehicletrucktruck_nameinterioranimations.sui and animations_auto.sui and switch s_wheel1800.pma to s_wheel.pma, and then save the changes;
5. Interior lamps can be added by clicking on one of the upgrade “circles” located on the roof of the truck. Once these are installed, press the same button that’s assigned to the beacon (default is ‘O’);
6. You can come up with your own license plate number by modifying the alpha-channel of the vehicletruckupgradeplatesyour_plate.dds texture;
7. You can adjust the existing US theme license plate by modifying the vehicletruckupgradeplatesframe_style.dds texture.
AlexeyP, SCS Software