Improved Truck Physics ver. 1.1 Mod
The Improved Truck Physics ver. 1.1 Mod enhances the realism and difficulty of driving ATS trucks. The mod includes the following changes:
- More realistic and challenging physics for trucks
- Improved driver body movement physics
- Added five new modes for windshield wipers of Kenworth and Peterbilt trucks
- Various adjustments to truck behavior, including changes to cabin weight, brake efficiency, steering wheel autocentering speed, rotational wheel resistance, clutch strength, retarder effectiveness, chassis suspension travel values, damping force, transmission inertia, tires slip possibility, flywheel resistance, engine braking intensity, engine compression, and transmission resistance.
To install the mod, follow these instructions:
- Extract the scs file from the downloaded archive and place it in the mod folder of ATS
- Open the in-game mod manager and enable the “Improved truck physics” mod
- Start playing!
Version history and changelog:
– 05.02.16 Version 1.0. Initial release.
– 16.02.16 Version 1.1.
– Decreased autocentering strength of steering wheel
– Decreased truck steering sensitivity
– Removed fifth wheel roll angle and decreased its pitch angle
– Decreased brake strength at low speed
– Decreased cabin pitch/roll angles
– Decreased cabin weight
– Increased cabin springing and damping forces
– Decreased air resistance
– Fixed values for wheels slipping factors
– Adjustments to clutch, transmission, and retarder values
– Fixed bug with inability to stall engine
– Added tweaked chassis for Kenworth W900
– Added new windshield wipers modes for Kenworth W900