Improved Truck Physics V2.1 (1.29) ATS Mod
1. The cabin movement is more realistic.
2. The suspension of the truck and trailer is more realistic.
3. The user can lose control of the truck and trailer due to more realistic tire and sway-bar settings.
4. The truck will accelerate and brake slower.
5. There is more driver body movement during driving and various maneuvers.
6. The engine/transmission/clutch settings are more realistic.
7. The truck is harder to control. The steering is not as arcade-like and easy.
8. There are new windshield wiper modes.
1. Extract all files from the downloaded rar-archive to a temporary folder.
2. Depending on the control device used to play ATS (keyboard or steering wheel) and desired cabin movement (soft/normal), copy the desired physics mod to the MOD folder and enable it in the Mod manager with lower priority than the truck/trailer mod (to avoid possible conflicts).
I highly recommend using the gameplay and controls settings from the provided jpg screenshots for a better experience with this physics mod.
Supported trucks list:
The mod supports all trucks and trailers, but full support is only available for trucks and trailers from the vanilla game version.
Other truck/trailer mods can be adapted manually (see section “truck/trailer mod adaptation”).
Important: you can still use this physics mod with truck/trailer mods without any adaptation, but in this case, the behavior of the chassis and cab suspensions will not be exactly as planned by the mod.
AlexeyP, SCS Software