Changes in v2.2:
– The mod now includes three different versions of the truck: an old, used truck, a new standard truck, and a new luxury truck.
– Some parts are not available for the used truck, as it is a vehicle that was built a long time ago and has been used.
– Each version of the truck has its own unique interior, which cannot be changed between the three versions. The used truck will always have a used truck interior.
– The used truck only has used engines available.
– There are four different types of steering wheels available for all trucks.
– Slots have been added to the front grill and some bumpers for customization.
– The mod now includes collisions for advanced coupling, although this will be shown in a separate video.
– Engines with sound by Kriechbaum have been added.
– The Long Tube from the Scania 143M truck (author possibly Ekualizer) has been included.
– Bumperguides taken from the Peterbilt 389 (author unknown) have been added.
– The old, used truck does not have female passengers (as who would enter such an old vehicle?), whereas female passengers are possible for the standard and luxury versions only.
Solaris36, Softclub-NSK, Oleg Conte, Sergej Baltazar, dmitry68, Kriechbaum, Odd_fellow, Ventyres, John Ruda, memes, Drive Safely, Slipaiis, Truckercharly, Skiner, Direct Modding, Lucasi, Wadethe3rd, Pauly, Imperator3, MixaSen, TKK5050-3Chome, LucasI_, EviL