Introduction to Freightliner Argosy Extras
Freightliner Argosy Extras
**IMPORTANT: This mod can only be used if you have the “Freightliner Argosy Reworked v2.0 for ATS” mod activated!**
What’s included in this mod:
– 2 Cummins Signature engines (with unique sound)
– 2 CAT C16 (6nz) engines (with unique sound)
– 2 Chassis options with heavier axles and larger fuel and DEF tanks (6×4/6×6)
– 2 Eaton 13-speed transmissions with different differential ratios
– 2 Eaton 18-speed transmissions with different differential ratios
– 5 company trucks available for Quick Jobs, each with its own specifications.
There is one truck for each engine manufacturer.
How to install:
1. Download and install the “Freightliner Argosy Reworked v2.0 for ATS” truck mod.
2. Activate the truck mod (if not done already).
3. Download ARGOSY_EXTRAS.RAR and extract ARGOSY_EXTRAS.scs to the ATS mods folder.
4. Activate the mod in the Mod Manager.
5. Make sure this mod has higher priority than the truck mod.
6. Sleep at least once to activate the Quick Job trucks.
Authors of this mod:
All sound files are taken from existing “Kriechbaum” mods.
Authors of the truck mod:
SCS Software, stas556, dmitry68, odd_fellow
Authors(this mod): FRANK_WOT & Kriechbaum sound files Authors(truck mod): SCS Software, stas556, dmitry68, odd_fellow