This is an update for DALTON AND ELLIOT HWY EXTREME WINTER V1.1 for American Truck Simulator (ATS).
The Winter Mod has been updated to version 1.1. Here are the changes:
- The physics have been adjusted to prevent spinning out on hills.
- Unnecessary sui files have been removed from trucks.
- Delineators have been added from the start of the Dalton Highway up to Atigun Pass and along the first part of the Bettles trail, as the Alaska Department of Transportation does during winter.
- Snowchains have been added and are now available at level 0. You can find them at your nearest truck dealer’s repair and upgrade shop.
- Some terrain issues have been fixed, which were not visible in the summer version of the map.
- A steep hill halfway down the Taps Road to Yukon River Camp has been adjusted, as some drivers were experiencing issues when driving southbound from Yukon River.
- An issue with a file that could cause a crash during loading has been fixed. Piva also noticed this and has included the same fix in the weather mod.