AVANUELF SOUND PACK V10.5 BETA ATS
The AvanueLf Sound Pack V10.5 Beta is now available with some exciting features:
– The sound of all vehicles is collected in a common chorus, saving a certain amount.
– There are 5 different air brake sounds.
– The sounds are created using the Wabco air brake, resulting in a slightly longer sound.
– There are 6 different swaying noises.
– These sounds are taken from long-wheelbase vehicles found in Omsi2.
– Various sound settings, including echo, can be adjusted.
Bar and Button Sounds:
– All the voices have been carefully adjusted to sound realistic.
– Errors from previous versions have been fixed.
– The axle and diffuse sounds have been fine-tuned to prevent overcrowding.
– Some sounds have been taken from Omsi2, and the creator is open to collaborating with someone who can share better rubber sounds.
– 10 out of 8 surround sounds are available in the mode, and the I-DOSER version can be shared upon request.
– The internal rain sound now includes an added air conditioning sound.
– In the mode, there is a tacho sound available at 90 km/h (55 mph) and above.
– The pressure relief sound of the brakes has been added.
– Some small voices, such as camera click sounds, are also included.
– New game music has been included.
– Some sounds mentioned in the rating, but currently inactive, are available in the mode so you won’t need to update it when they are activated.
– Only a few settings were made for this version.